Lost or stolen card:
- Log in to the app and click «Card», then click «Lost/stolen card» proceed with «Block card» and confirm
- If you are not able to log in, please contact NBX support as soon as possible by following this link: Here or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Victim of fraud:
- Follow the instructions on how to block your card
- Contact Customer support here: Here or Email: email@example.com
- Provide as much details as possible:
- AccountID, CardID, TransactionID
- Description about the case and any other information that is relevant
After reviewing your case, we will come back to you with information.
Why is my card not working?
- Your card may have expired.
- You may have reached your card limit.
- Your card may have been blocked due to suspicious activity or because it was reported lost or stolen.
- The card reader may not be functioning properly.
What should I do if my card is not working?
- Check the expiration date on your card. If it has expired, you will need to request a new card.
- If you have reached your card limit, you will need to pay down your balance before you are able to make any more charges.
- If you think your card has been blocked, contact NBX by following this link: Here or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the card reader is not working, try using your card at a different location or try a different card. If the issue persists, contact NBX.