Having a strong and secure password is one of the main components that ensures safety and privacy of your account. When creating a password, keep in mind that it should:
- Be a minimum of 12 characters long.
- Be a combination of numbers, symbols, capital letters and lowercase letters.
- Not be a dictionary word or combination of dictionary words.
- Not rely on obvious substitutions (“ball00ns”).
- Not be used for any other accounts.
If you have even the slightest suspicion that someone might know your password, change it immediately.