Who We Are
Norwegian Block Exchange is operating a cryptocurrency exchange and are building out
services within decentralized finance. We’re looking for experienced software developers
to join our engineering team and help us achieve our high ambitions to build the best
cryptocurrency exchange and digital ecosystem for consumers and institutions on a
global level, optimizing ways for businesses across industries to operate.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work as a software developer with a
distributed and passionate team delivering the platform and the infrastructure of both the
cryptocurrency exchange and the digital ecosystem.
Why You Should Join
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and build Decentralized Finance products
- Work with a crypto company that has real impact
- Help shape architecture and technology choices for the future
- Flexible work hours
- Design, implement, deploy and support our micro frontend web applications.
- Develop software which is part of critical user journeys across our platform.
- Deliver on our most impactful projects by collaborating closely with tech,
product and business team.
- Driving improvements and enhancements to UI and UX; you need to have a
passion for developing easy, self-explanatory user interfaces.
- Creating high-quality code from your keen understanding of business requirements and
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a frontend developer
- Experience with React and Redux CSS, including preprocessors like SCSS or LESS Webpack
- Worked with systems where frontend communicates with microservices backend via a REST API
- Interest in working with cryptocurrency projects
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Technology agnostic and eager to learn new languages, frameworks, patterns,
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience working with cryptocurrency projects
- Experience developing micro frontend systems
- Experience deploying applications with Google App Engine
- UX/Design experience is a big plus
Please forward your latest CV along with a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your qualifications and why you’d like to join us. Links to Github repositories or similar are welcome.
Feel free to reach out to our Director of Technology, Lars Holt at email@example.com with any questions you might have about the role.