NBX are looking for talented, business-benefit-minded senior frontend developers who are experienced, creative and driven enough to want to help us create a cryptocurrency exchange and payment platform from scratch and help maintain it as we grow. We seek diligent, detail-oriented engineers who bring a strong work ethic and a passion for cryptocurrency, security and general technology disruption to the table.
What you’ll do at NBX:
We’re a startup, so you will probably do a lot of things that won’t quite fit into this or any job description. It is by no means exhaustive but here is a sample of what we imagine your main responsibilities to be:
- Leading the creation of product features that will be the public face of NBXchange and NBXpay platforms with major emphasis on security.
- Driving improvements and enhancements to UI and UX; you need to have a passion for developing easy, self-explanatory user interfaces. Extensive UX experience is a huge plus.
- Creating high-quality code from your keen understanding of business requirements and applicability.
Essential and desired qualifications:
- Experience with React and Redux
- Frontend communication with microservices backend
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Technology agnostic and eager to learn new languages, frameworks, patterns, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Ready for takeoff?
You will report to NBX’s Director of Technology and work collaboratively with the entire tech team. You will have the opportunity to shape the role and your direction as well as help to shape a company in its early and exciting development stages.
Hopefully the opportunity to be a big part of something different and undefined is the big draw, but of course there are other benefits. Apart from your salary, you can expect, for example:
- Belief in work-life balance and allowances for flexible work hours
- Pension scheme
- Travel insurance
- Private health insurance
- Personal insurance
- Staff tickets on Norwegian Air Shuttle network after three months of employment
- Other benefits, depending on location
Please forward your latest CV along with a short cover letter to email@example.com explaining your qualifications and why you’d like to join us.
Links to Github repositories or similar are welcome.
Feel free to reach out to our Director of Technology, Lars Holt at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you might have about the role.