Making a corporate NBX account involves the same steps as making an individual NBX account and passing our Corporate KYC procedure:
- First, sign-up as a regular client, entering your e-mail and creating a secure password.
- Second, as our KYC procedure to verify your identity. Once your account is verified and you can fully access the platform, you can begin opening a corporate account.
- Next, open a ticket with our Customer Success team and simply request a corporate account created.
- You’ll soon receive a reply from our Customer Success team with our Corporate KYC form attached. Fill it out and send it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail*.
- Your provided information will be checked by our KYC/AML specialists.
- Once your corporate account approved, you’ll be notified of the final step to launching your corporate account, which is linking your bank account** or making a deposit.
- Once your banking account has simply been linked a deposit is made, we'll receive an immediate notification and finalize the registration of the corporate account in our system.
*We require our Corporate KYC form to be sent to email@example.com to receive attachments. Please do not send it as an attachment in a regular ticket request - we will not receive it.
**To link your bank account (in case you are not making a deposit yet) simply press the Deposit button on the Balances tab in the Funds menu - this will trigger a notification in our system.
How long does it take to make a corporate account?
Usually creating a corporate account takes up to 1 week. If our KYC/AML specialists will need extra time for due diligence, you will be notified additionally.
How do I use my corporate account?
If you are a corporate client, you will see "Organization" near your e-mail when clicking on your Account. Using corporate accounts is the same as individual accounts. If you have both individual and corporate account, they will be listed under your email and you will be able to switch between them without logging out.