Making a corporate NBX account involves the same steps as making an individual NBX account and passing our Corporate KYC procedure:
- First, sign-up as a regular client, entering your e-mail and creating a secure password.
- Second, as our KYC procedure to verify your identity. Once your account is verified and you can fully access the platform, you can begin opening a corporate account.
- To register your company, simply navigate to: https://nbx.com/en/corporate-account, and fill out the form.
- Your provided information will then be checked by our KYC/AML specialists.
- Once your corporate account is approved, you’ll be notified by us.
- The final step is to add a bank account to your NBX-account for deposits and withdrawals of fiat. To register a bank account to your NBX coorporate account you make a deposit using the information found under the "add funds button".
How long does it take to make a corporate account?
Usually creating a corporate account takes up to 1 week. If our KYC/AML specialists will need extra time for due diligence, you will be notified additionally.
How do I use my corporate account?
If you are a corporate client, you will see "Organization" near your e-mail when clicking on your Account. Using corporate accounts is the same as individual accounts. If you have both individual and corporate account, they will be listed under your email and you will be able to switch between them without logging out.