Norwegian Block Exchange (NBX) is aiming to be the leading digital powerhouse of the Nordics.
Today we are a pioneering, forward-thinking, and client-oriented Norwegian cryptocurrency exchange and custodian. Tomorrow we are aiming to be the preferred crypto payment and digital bank provider with the goal of accelerating cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
NBX is an international company with wizards spread across 11 countries and diversified over 12 nationalities. Our wizards fuse their magical abilities to leap NBX into the next era of digital finance.
Are you ready to work your magic with numbers, and be an active part in the development and growth of NBX and the crypto currency revolution that is changing the world?
Are you our new Exceptional Treasury Wizard?
What makes you exceptional?
- You handle large amounts of unstructured data from multiple sources in a way that leaves Martin Garrix envious
- You are passionately interested in blockchains, and understands its inner being and intricacies
- When colleagues or friends are having issues with structuring data in an understandable and efficient way, your name is the first they think of
- You take initiative and see solutions where others see problems, and when your boss asks you to do something, your typical response is “I just did that”
- When tasks come up during the day, you are the first to say “I can take that”
Ok, you might not be the 7th son of a 7th son, but what is a bare minimum:
- A Bachelor degree in accounting/finance/economic/business administration
- Three years of experience within treasury or comparative cashflow management
- A proven track record of working with blockchains and extracting relevant data regarding flow, gas fees and other relevant cost
- Advanced computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages
- Strong understanding of financial markets, financial instruments and cryptocurrency markets and infrastructure
- Ability to automatize and structure processes and data
- You are KYC verified with BankID on our platform
How will you be working your magic:
- Monitor and manage the organization's banking and liquidity in both Fiat and crypto
- Manage cash settlement activities and trade execution along with credit management
- Design, implement and monitor automated processes together with our Tech Wizards
- Managing foreign currency exposure and foreign currency payments
- Foreign exchange risk management and development of foreign exchange risk mitigation strategies
- Ensure liquidity and smooth running of crypto transactions
- Analyse various scenarios and risks and propose the best solutions
- Support the month end process where appropriate
- Salary: Competitive and based on individual level of excellence
- Workplace: Our offices are at Fornebu, but we are flexible in regards to place of work
- Start of employment: As soon as possible
Please forward your latest CV along with a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your qualifications and why you’d like to join us. Links to recent work or publications are welcome.
Feel free to reach out to our Master of Coin, Torstein Thinn at email@example.com with any questions you might have about the role.