HOW DO I INITIATE A CARD PURCHASE?
- Go to the dashboard and choose card as a payment method under the QuickBuy section.
- Choose which currency you will use to pay.
- Choose which cryptocurrency you would like to buy.
- Choose how much currency you would like to purchase.
- Click buy "BTC"
- Confirm order and agree to the Terms and Conditions, the Refund and Cancellation policy.
- Enter your card details and click Pay "Nok"
- Do I need to be a customer to buy cryptocurrency on NBX?
You need to be a registered customer with approved verification. You then need to log in to your account to do a purchase.
- Does name and cardholder need to match?
The card must be issued in your name and to your account. NBX only accepts payments from verified customers acting on behalf of themselves. NBX reserves the right to terminate any customer relationship that fails to comply with these terms.
- Can I use a credit/debit card?
You may use the QuickBuy service to buy crypto currency traded on the NBX platform using a credit or debit card or other instant payment options like Vipps.
- What is the minimum amount I can purchase?
Minimum amount is 200 NOK, 200 DKK, 200 SEK, 20 EUR
- What is the fee for card payment?
Credit card purchases carry 0.7% trading fee and a 4.5% commission fee on our end, although additional fees may be charged by your card provider.
- My payment was rejected, what do I do?
If NBX cannot complete your transaction for any reason (such as price movement, failure of the NBX Exchange to respond, or an order exceeding the minimum or maximum order size), NBX may reject the order and notify you of such rejection. NBX bears no liability for rejecting a QuickBuy transaction.
- Do I need to pay a fee if my purchase gets rejected?
Transactions using the QuickBuy service are subject to fees. You are presented with the applicable fees before entering into the transaction. Your confirmation of the transaction constitutes agreement to pay all such applicable fees. You will not be charged any such fees in the unlikely event your transaction is rejected.
For additional questions please contact email@example.com