Security always starts with you. Here are the six top security tips to keep in mind throughout your journey here at NBX.
- NEVER share your password with anyone else.
- NEVER supply any personal or account information to someone claiming to be from NBX and approaching you first, whether by phone, SMS, social media or any other channel. Always use our contact form to provide information or receive guidelines on further communication from our Customer Success team.
- NEVER store your password in easily accessible physical locations or easily hack-able digital locations (on a piece of paper next to your PC, on Google Cloud, on your desktop, in an email, etc).
- ALWAYS use Two-Factor Authentication.
- ALWAYS make sure you are actually using the URL: www.nbx.com. (Use https:// in front of this address to ensure you have the most secure connection possible)
- ALWAYS think twice before clicking on unfamiliar links (beware of phishing!).
- ALWAYS compare, at a minimum, the first 4 and the last 4 digits of the generated “Receive” address for your NBX wallet to make sure that your true “Receive” address matches what you have copied and pasted for a transaction.